Thursday, July 9, 2009

We're famous...ok...not really

...got back from beautiful Southern California last week!  Had a great time and have TONS of pictures to post...but I can't.  I left my memory card in Alexandria, and I am down in Savannah until Sunday.

So Geoff and I were looking at the good old DVR a couple nights ago and it was House Hunters on TLC in Savannah.  We decided it would be fun to watch.    I spit out my drink when I saw OUR HOUSE in the neighboorhood they were looking for houses in!!   (We were not one of the houses they toured).

That was pretty cool (at least to us).  (Side note:  Two weeks ago we saw the original "Longest Yard" with Burt Reynolds and in a "blink and you'll miss it moment" We saw our house!! )
Then yesterday Geoff sends me the link to a video from the local news....
Yup there's my husband!!  Too funny! 
And since I have your attention....I'm going to throw out a couple pictures random pictures.
So we know our house is now "famous", Geoff thinks he has a movie deal after his local news bit...and Madeline....well I got to take a picture of a "famous" time in music history.
I stood in line for 20 plus minutes to get this photo 2 days after Micheal Jackson passed away.

2 comments:

Jen E. said...

that is lots of famous-ness going on there! fun fun! :)

Jen E. said...

p.s can't wait to see your cali vaca pics!