This weekend Geoff and I: Came, Saw and Conquered(For those of you that didn't have to take Latin in Jr. High/High School)
...well...we tried our best that is.
We had big plans of painting all the rooms once Geoff drove in Friday afternoon. I flew in late Thursday night and stayed at the Double Tree a few miles away for a day full of appointments at the new place on Friday.
Let's just say we are EXHAUSTED.
To say I cleaned all weekend would be an understatement. The place was to be professionally cleaned before we got there. Ummmmmm NO. I will spare you the gross details, but it was BAD. Skin crawling bad. I don't care what's "inside" the Magic Eraser....it could kill me with toxins in 10 years...but if it takes all the grossness away, I will use it!!! (I went through 16 total).
Since it might be awhile till we invite ANYONE over....here are your first looks
UPDATE: Can't for the life of me upload pictures!!!! Is anyone else getting this error??!!! Grrr....
UPDATE 2: Tomorrow I'm off to DC again until Sunday evening....these 8 hour drives suck!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Veni.Vidi.Vici
Posted by Madeline at 1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ummm I NEED to see some pictures. Make it work! :)
I look forward to photos too- I am sorry you are having issues with uploading them at the moment. I can't imagine it being THAT dirty and gross!! I am sure with your touch you made it look so very clean and sparkley though. :)
Post a Comment